1. Nothing - do not respond.
2. Already tried to reason with this jerk? Don't respond again.
3. Do you answer to a higher power? Like a Board or attorney? Ask your attorney to call me and I will walk them through the lies in the extortion letter. If that isn't good enough I will connect you with other attorneys who have taken my advice and are not paying Linda Ellis one dime. They are ignoring her too.
4. Educate yourself and stop being afraid and intimidated by John Jolin, Linda Ellis and the Dash Extortion Letter scheme. Sharing the poem on a blog is considered Fair Use and Innocent Infringement. So is putting it in a newsletter and a funeral program.
5. If anyone says these words, "it could cost tens of thousands of dollars to fight her in court", they are either idiots or too lazy to educate themselves or both.
Linda Ellis has NEVER sued anyone or even filed a case against anyone who shared The Dash. NEVER. She's never filed a case against me and I am the loudest voice in the Beware Don't Share movement. Why would she sue you?