Linda Ellis, Author of The Dash Poem, Uses This Tactic to Extort Your Money
You need to be aware of this tactic Linda Ellis and her copyright represenative, John W. Jolin, use to intimidate and bully people into paying her off. It is very effective and profitable for them.
It works like this: once The Dash poem has been discovered in any form in an internet post - i.e. blog, website or bereavement tribute and if the stupid poem is printed in a newsletter, bulletin, memorial and if The Dash is read aloud and recorded and then shared by video, the source of that innocent infringement will begin receiving extortion letters. Let me remind you that her favorite offenders are businesses and charities that retain an attorney, are insured and/or have a Board of Directors. Linda Ellis and John W. Jolin, then copy the extortion letter to all of the above. As an example, if a teacher is discovered as having posted The Dash poem, John and Linda send that teacher extortion letters and then copy the letters to members of the school board and the districts Board of Directors. Why? These crooks know that at least one person in any group will be scared witless and implore the group to agree to pay up. Most Attornies recommend paying her something and the insurance companies tend to negotiate a payment too!! Board members are the easiest people to bully into paying up.
If you see yourself in this post, please have the concerned parties call me or email. Remember these are the STEPS to getting rid of Linda ELlis an John W. Jolin.
1. DO NOT RESPOND TO ANY EMAILS AND HANGUP ON PHONE CALLS.
2. BLOCK ALL EMAILS FROM BOTH PARTIES.
3. REMOVE THE POST.
4. DO NOT MAKE ANY PUBLIC APOLOGIES.
(Optional and fun) GO PUBLIC
5. POST ALL CORRESPONDENCE FROM EITHER PARTY on any of the sites below. Remember if someone sends you an email claiming it is confidential you are under no obligation to keep it confidential. This is just another scare tactic.
www.scribd.com, www.extortionletterinfo.com, www.aprilbrown.com
6. WRITE YOUR OWN POSTS EXPOSING THE HYPOCRISY OF THIS so-called inspirational author.
7. REPORT ABUSE TO Better Business Bureau, Georgia State Attorney General and Federal Trade Commission.
8. JOIN www.extortionletterinfo.com
9. POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.