The Restaurant Frenzy is SO OVER
Restaurant certificates are the foundation of every successful fundraising auction and nonprofit auctions are a great advertising opportunity for creating visibility and brand identity.
What is the One Bid Board?
The One Bid Board is a physical display featuring restaurant certificates at face value. Bidders compete for the right to be the first to win. The dining certificate remains on display and bidders continue to view restaurants name, logo and location for the duration of the auction.
What are the benefits for a restaurant?
- Restaurant logo and location is visible all 300 minutes of the event
- Sales are immediate and in full view of the buying audience
- Multiple bidders can view donation and bid simultaneously
- Display is upright & moves with the audience
What are the benefits for the organization?
- Board preparation is quick and easy and portable
- Reconciliation is simple
- Only one volunteer needed to prepare and manage board
- Board can be created well in advance of the auction
- Lightweight & collapsible for easy transportation
One Bid Board certificate advantages:
- Easy to administer
- Broad audience appeal
- Redemption rate 60%
- Cost effective
- Has lasting impact
- Creates new customers
- Creates immediate sales
- Hours of advertising
- Multiple bidders can write in bid numberand win simultaneously
- Simple volunteer and clerking procedure
- Advance preparation quick and easy
- Uses upright portable display& easy transport & move about the venue
How does it work?
The OneBidBoardis positioned in front of auction guests during the silent auction. A volunteer hosts the board informing bidders of the restaurants on the board and recording bid numbers. The auctioneer calls out the featured restaurants and announces each one as it sells. The board is moved to where the action is until all restaurants have sold. If restaurants are still available post auction, position the board near the check-out area for further viewing and sales.
Another option for the One Bid Board is to create a mobile bidding board like the one below. Email me and I will gladly send you a template. This board is carried throughout the evening by a volunteer and is reconciled in a similar manner as to the stationary One Bid Board.